Saturday, December 17, 2011

Welcome Puss and Mini :)

Bismillahirrahmanirahim.

Assalamualaikum all.
And good wild breezy mid nite to all non muslim.

Live in a hole-like place, sleep in the dark room, talk to the back stabber, eat distasteful meal.
Totally make me feel like 'oh, am I still alive?'


Yeah. Sometimes it is cool here. And i feel lucky to be here. Fresh, green and chill.

Having a pet is a good way in order to kill my Sintok-traumatic disorder.
The idea of having a pet was since my first semester.
I try to be a food feeder to all cats around my level. Unforgivably, they act like do know me after their stomach fulled. Oh. Depressed.

I try to search pet shop selling fish or somepets else, but i did not find. And i do not know where the heaven to find that kind of shop.
And, finally I just bury all the idea and continue my dull life.

The last girls and boys out day watching the Puss in boots movie at Jitra Mall was a started of my powwow moment of me and Puss. Puss was too handsome. I just snatched it without thinking. I named it Puss of course because of the cute Puss in that movie. Here comes the Puss :

Wait, Puss's head was in my palm. The upper's one was Mini. Mini was given by my sweet friend Tiz Zakyah and her spouse :)

Thanqs u all by giving Puss the beautiful wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment