Tuesday, May 17, 2011

~ Get away.

Day after day


Time always past away
God


Thats a real really bore life


I m sick thinking of this


I need u


I need them


They never understand me


They show me a sweet pretty face


They speak smelly bad mouth behind me


They concern about me


But the way they concern are like a Shit


Here a thousand people


But


Just like no one here


Come on


Listen to me


I dont cry here


I dont sad


But im going to die


And i really hope


Time will going faster and faster


So i can run from here


I cant stand anymore





*Thanqs to all my truly friends that treat me as a friends who have heart.


Intoduce, Green Tshirt *Sabrina and Dark Blue Tshirt *Zakiah. Love U.








P/s : For the Back stabber,


U useless! Get OFF. Your sweet prettty face jusl like your *ss.

No comments:

Post a Comment